EchoTouch Presets: How do you keep it on?

Hello from DigiPen! We are the facility workers of the school, and we inherited an EchoTouch. We have a preset that we like using, but it only lasts a few minutes. How do we set it to stay on longer or toggle on until its turned off. I see a setting for preset default duration, and I can go up to 20 minutes there, but not any more than that. Please send help, we are complete noobs here! Thank you so much!

Parents
  • Hello Alex!

EchoTouch presets should hold indefinitely. If you're seeing them turn off after a period of time, it could either be that there's a timed event that's causing them to switch off, or that you're editing a sequence. 

Sequences are a combination of presets played one after the other and do have a duration time, which is why I think that might be what you're seeing. Presets on the other hand can have a custom fade in time, but no duration. 

If that doesn't help, shoot me an email with your config and I'll take a look at it!

Shawn.Fernandez@etcconnect.com

-Shawn

• Hello Alex!

EchoTouch presets should hold indefinitely. If you're seeing them turn off after a period of time, it could either be that there's a timed event that's causing them to switch off, or that you're editing a sequence. 

Sequences are a combination of presets played one after the other and do have a duration time, which is why I think that might be what you're seeing. Presets on the other hand can have a custom fade in time, but no duration. 

If that doesn't help, shoot me an email with your config and I'll take a look at it!

Shawn.Fernandez@etcconnect.com

-Shawn

Children
No Data
Related