Geräte-Bibliothek

In der Konsolenbibliothek  vermisse ich Geräte wie z. B.

den MH von ADJ  "3 sixty 2R"

den SHOWTEC Astro

den IMG StageLine Cube 630

mein ca. 10 Jahre alter MARTIN ACROBAT wird nicht erkannt (kein RDM ?) ??

Sollte ich besser bei meinem ( leider etwas klobigen ) SMARTFADE ML bleiben ?

Parents
  • Hello,

I apologize if I misunderstand your request - I believe you are looking for profiles for the ColorSource console.

We do not currently have profiles for the first few fixtures - the ADJ, the Showtec, or the IMG. Would you please email manuals or links to manuals to me mattp [at] etcconnect.com?

The ColorSource console has two profiles for the Martin Acrobat fixture, 8-bit and 16-bit. I searched "Acrobat" in the box. Martin Acrobat doesn't appear to have RDM, but you do not need RDM to patch fixtures on the ColorSource console.
  • Hello,

I apologize if I misunderstand your request - I believe you are looking for profiles for the ColorSource console.

We do not currently have profiles for the first few fixtures - the ADJ, the Showtec, or the IMG. Would you please email manuals or links to manuals to me mattp [at] etcconnect.com?

The ColorSource console has two profiles for the Martin Acrobat fixture, 8-bit and 16-bit. I searched "Acrobat" in the box. Martin Acrobat doesn't appear to have RDM, but you do not need RDM to patch fixtures on the ColorSource console.
Children
No Data
Related