ColorSource Edit Mode

What is mode? What do I put in the Mode box when creating a personality?

Parents
  • Hello,

The 'Mode' is a name you give to a profile to differentiate between different set-ups of a fixture. For instance, a moving light may have a 'basic' mode with 8-bit control of Pan and Tilt, and an 'extended' mode for 16-bit control of those parameters.

Since that Mode is just a name you provide, you should be able to put anything in there. So, if you're having trouble with it, I would ask that you send me a copy of your userlib.jlib file to mattp [at] etcconnect [dot] com and I can ask our developers to have a look. Please include the software versions of your ColorSource Console and ColorSource Edit with that file.
  • Hello,

The 'Mode' is a name you give to a profile to differentiate between different set-ups of a fixture. For instance, a moving light may have a 'basic' mode with 8-bit control of Pan and Tilt, and an 'extended' mode for 16-bit control of those parameters.

Since that Mode is just a name you provide, you should be able to put anything in there. So, if you're having trouble with it, I would ask that you send me a copy of your userlib.jlib file to mattp [at] etcconnect [dot] com and I can ask our developers to have a look. Please include the software versions of your ColorSource Console and ColorSource Edit with that file.
Children
No Data
Related