on the fly fade time CS40

I'm looking for a way that I can adjust the fade time between playbacks on the fly. I am new to the DMX lighting world and don't seem to be able to figure this out.

I do a lot of one off shows, and really rely on the "on the fly" switching of basic color wash playbacks to the tempo. is there a way to easily adjust the fade time on the fly?

thanks for any help you can offer.

Parents
  • I'm guessing you mean chase sequences on Playbacks?

Two main options - Rate and Tap.

Rate: If you touch "Playback" > "Seq Rate" then press the appropriate Playback bump the Level touch control becomes a "Rate" touch control for that playback so you can adjust it faster or slower.

Tap: You can also set one of the button below the screen to be "Tap" mode. When that's held the bump button below a Playback becomes a Tap-to-tempo button.
    To get the button: Cog (Setup) > Settings > Console tab, then touch a bottom button and select "Tap".

There's more info in Help.
  • I'm guessing you mean chase sequences on Playbacks?

Two main options - Rate and Tap.

Rate: If you touch "Playback" > "Seq Rate" then press the appropriate Playback bump the Level touch control becomes a "Rate" touch control for that playback so you can adjust it faster or slower.

Tap: You can also set one of the button below the screen to be "Tap" mode. When that's held the bump button below a Playback becomes a Tap-to-tempo button.
    To get the button: Cog (Setup) > Settings > Console tab, then touch a bottom button and select "Tap".

There's more info in Help.
Children
No Data
Related