ColorSource consoles are great, but what I'd really want...

I've had a few people ask about multiple DMX universes for the standard ColorSource consoles. I had to break it to them that it was only possible with the AV models. Which aren't available.

How about a ColorSource console with Net3 to be able to access multiple universes, but without the AV features?

Most churches have different teams for lighting, audio, and video. ColorSource is a simple enough console for small churches yet still robust enough to handle multi-parameter mixtures. 

Parents
  • +1 to Net3 on the standard ColorSource. I'd even take it if the wifi remote stayed locked out.

I'd really like an option to see numeric intensity values for channels. Even if it's a SmartSoft type of situation.

Thanks to Ezra for pointing out that you get a numeric value if you zoom in close enough! 

Correction based on new info
    [edited by: Andrew Thompson at 10:59 AM (GMT -5) on Fri, Nov 4 2016]
  • +1 to Net3 on the standard ColorSource. I'd even take it if the wifi remote stayed locked out.

I'd really like an option to see numeric intensity values for channels. Even if it's a SmartSoft type of situation.

Thanks to Ezra for pointing out that you get a numeric value if you zoom in close enough! 

Correction based on new info
    [edited by: Andrew Thompson at 10:59 AM (GMT -5) on Fri, Nov 4 2016]
Children
Related