Stagemap not working...

Good evening.  I have a new ColorSource 20 on my workbench that I'm learning to use, and it has the latest software 1.0.2.9.0.12, but stagemap doesn't seem to be working.  In Setting/Patch I can bring up the map but I cannot move any objects.  And from the Stagemap/Power button, there is no function except for powering down.  So it can't be the button, since power down responds.  Now for playing with it, there are no instruments connected, though I do have three patched.  Could that be an issue?  Otherwise, what could be causing the stagemap to not work as advertised?

Parents
  • The stagemap is similar to Android and iOS icon arrangement.

When viewing the stagemap, touch-and-hold the screen for a few seconds, it will then "pop" into Arrange mode and you can drag the channel icons around.

The press the physical button to exit this mode.

• Yes, thanks. I tried that and finally got it to work. I think the touchscreen on my unit is not working properly. I have some other touchscreen issues with it, wherein it sometimes selects one option lower than I am touching, and other times is very reluctant to recognize the touch. I may have to call the factory about this. It does work better with a mouse attached, and that is actually easier, so that may be the route to go. Thanks again!
  • Yes, thanks. I tried that and finally got it to work. I think the touchscreen on my unit is not working properly. I have some other touchscreen issues with it, wherein it sometimes selects one option lower than I am touching, and other times is very reluctant to recognize the touch. I may have to call the factory about this. It does work better with a mouse attached, and that is actually easier, so that may be the route to go. Thanks again!
Children
No Data
Related