touch screen

I am having problems with the touch screen, when I close my hand of the screen all the commands begin to activate two centimeters before I play the right command, this makes it impossible to program my shows. This problem is intermittent. Is a new console bought in new york and brought to Brazil by plane, can it be humidity? Is there any way to reset the console or the screen?

Att

Luiz Paulo

Parents
  • Hello Luiz,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the touch screen.  Please make sure you are using the power supply that comes with the console.  It's ETC Part# PS432-F.  There is information in this Support Article about that power supply.

If you're using the right power supply, would you pleaseget me the Serial Number of your console, and a video of how it's acting?  You could email those to me at   mattp (at) etcconnect.com

• Hello Luiz,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the touch screen.  Please make sure you are using the power supply that comes with the console.  It's ETC Part# PS432-F.  There is information in this Support Article about that power supply.

If you're using the right power supply, would you pleaseget me the Serial Number of your console, and a video of how it's acting?  You could email those to me at   mattp (at) etcconnect.com

Children
No Data
Related