In/Out time and cues

Hello,

It seems we are either having problems with the timing of "in" and "out" in "cue list" or that we miss something...

Indeed, the fades between the cues do not correspond with the timing we inser. It's mostly like it does a "direct cut" between the cues. The same problem appear with the playbacks.

Does anyone have an idea why ? The store where we bought the console is currently closed and that's why I'm asking the community.

Thanks for your quick answer.

All the best for 2017.

Parents
  • Hello,

I'm sorry for the trouble you're having with this. If you save your show, then create a new one with just a couple of dimmers patched and cues made, does it do the same thing? Is there any way you could make a small short video showing the touchscreen as this is happening? You can either try attaching it here or send it to me at mattp [at] etcconnect.com

Also, I'd like to point out that ETC offers 24-hour telephone technical support worldwide:

For technical support in the Americas,
    please call 608/831-4116, or toll-free in the U.S. at 800/688-4116.

For technical support in Europe,
    please call (+44) 20 8896 1000.

For technical support in Germany,
    please call (+49) 8024 4700-0

For technical support in Asia,
    please call (+852) 2799 1220.
  • Just after doing a "GO" that cut instead of the expected fade, please "Export Logs" to USB and email them to ETC as above.

Insert a USB Stick, then:
    Setup > Files > Advanced > Export Logs

The log file will be called something like "ColorSource_Logs_1.tar.gz"
Reply Children
No Data
Related