Mouse use and new Colorsource software update

Two questions:

1. Can you plug a keyboard into the ColorSource 20

2. Once I download the new software onto my computer, how to I get it onto the console.

Thanks for your help.

Rob McDonald. Melbourne.

Parents
  • Keyboards are not supported (mostly due to the "which of the hundreds of different keyboard layouts do you have?" issue)

Software installation instructions are included in the ZIP you downloaded - see the "ColorSourceConsoleSoftware_vX.X.X_RelNote" PDF.

The exact procedure depends on which version of software your console is currently running, so check that first:
    Cog/Setup > Settings > "Basic" tab

If you are currently running 1.0.0, you will need to rename the ".fw" file to "colorsource.fw" (as mentioned in the release note)
  • Keyboards are not supported (mostly due to the "which of the hundreds of different keyboard layouts do you have?" issue)

Software installation instructions are included in the ZIP you downloaded - see the "ColorSourceConsoleSoftware_vX.X.X_RelNote" PDF.

The exact procedure depends on which version of software your console is currently running, so check that first:
    Cog/Setup > Settings > "Basic" tab

If you are currently running 1.0.0, you will need to rename the ".fw" file to "colorsource.fw" (as mentioned in the release note)
Children
No Data
Related