Lamp Commands

Ok so I've got 6 Chauvet Intimidator 140sr moving heads rigged into an AV 40 and for the life of me I can't get the Lamp Commands function to work.  These are 3 settings on the fixtures which I've tried every which way but to no avail.  The lamp does turn off if i set the fixture to off when there is no DMX signal but i cant just shut the lamp off with the menu command.  I've looked at the fixtures DMX blueprint and the Lamp Off channel is located channel 18 address 232 - 239.  How can i look at the personality in the fixture library and check if this is set correctly.  it's only a small thing but do need it as a function.

Cheers

Parents
  • I'm having exactly the same issue, I've got 4 Chauvet Intimidator 140sr but also 2 Chauvet Rogue RH1 Hybrids and the lamp commands don't work on those either, I've had to set them to lamp on/off on DMX on/off but if I'm not using them then I'm just wasting lamp life, it would be really good to have an update to correct this.
  • I'm having exactly the same issue, I've got 4 Chauvet Intimidator 140sr but also 2 Chauvet Rogue RH1 Hybrids and the lamp commands don't work on those either, I've had to set them to lamp on/off on DMX on/off but if I'm not using them then I'm just wasting lamp life, it would be really good to have an update to correct this.
Children
No Data
Related