Nervige Sachen bei ColorSource die dringend nachgebessert werden sollten!

-       Wenn ein CUE ändern will muss man immer die ganze CUE Liste durchblättern die Konsole sollte automatisch das Aktive Cure beim Ändern übernehmen.

-       ES werden nirgendwo DMX werte vernünftig dargestellt in zum % von den Helligkeiten der Scheinwerfer!

-       Beim Collor Picker fehlt eine Umschaltung um direkt auf die Z.B. RGBW werte zuzugreifen es gibt zwar eine Farbepalette und einen Color Picker, der aber irgendwie mit RGBW Lampen seine mühe hat da sich das weiss nicht richtig Rausnehmen lässt damit, zumindest nicht mit meinen CAMEO Z120 LED Pars.

Parents
  • This is a Colorsource AV or not AV?

On the first remark, I do not understand the problem. On the active CUE, you modify the circuit in question, and make modiy cue LIVE.

On the second question, you need an AV console, to display the DMX output on a computer and web page.

On the third remark, for me it has a white management in the projector RGBW, they planned to refine the possibilities in future versions.
  • This is a Colorsource AV or not AV?

On the first remark, I do not understand the problem. On the active CUE, you modify the circuit in question, and make modiy cue LIVE.

On the second question, you need an AV console, to display the DMX output on a computer and web page.

On the third remark, for me it has a white management in the projector RGBW, they planned to refine the possibilities in future versions.
Children
No Data
Related