Set RDM Value from ColorSource?

Hi,

I'd like to use my CS20 to set the output frequency of my CS PAR DB lights. The table in the PAR's instruction manual says that I need to set RDM PID to 1 to configure it for high frequency. Is it possible to do this with the CS20?

If it's not possible, could I do so if I had a ETC Gadget II or something similar?

Thanks!

James

Parents
  • Hi James,

The ColorSource Console will only allow you to change a fixture mode or address via the patch screen, it does not expose custom parameters such as output frequency of dimmer curve.

You are correct in that an ETC gadget will allow you to do this via RDM. You can use our Net3/RDM software called 'Net3 Concert' This will allow you to configure options via RDM.

John
  • Hi James,

The ColorSource Console will only allow you to change a fixture mode or address via the patch screen, it does not expose custom parameters such as output frequency of dimmer curve.

You are correct in that an ETC gadget will allow you to do this via RDM. You can use our Net3/RDM software called 'Net3 Concert' This will allow you to configure options via RDM.

John
Children
Related