Editing Playback name(s) on ColorSource 20/40

I just received my ColorSource 20/40 and was setting everything up.  I was assigning lights/dimmers to my different playbacks and somewhere in the process I named the first playback.  However, when I touch Playbacks at the top of the touch screen and it shows the names of all the playbacks, they're ALL named what I named the first playback.  I cannot seem to get to how/where I can re-title the others appropriately.  I do not see it in the manual either.  Anybody have the answer??

Parents
  • The "Record Memory" screen offers the name you used last time you recorded a playback by default, as it's common to want to call things "XXX 1", "XXX 2" or similar.
    So once you set the first one, it'll use that for the others unless edited before confirming.

To relabel them in Playback Toy, hold down the "Intensity" button (mauve box where the name is shown) for a couple of seconds, and the keyboard will appear.

• The "Record Memory" screen offers the name you used last time you recorded a playback by default, as it's common to want to call things "XXX 1", "XXX 2" or similar.
    So once you set the first one, it'll use that for the others unless edited before confirming.

To relabel them in Playback Toy, hold down the "Intensity" button (mauve box where the name is shown) for a couple of seconds, and the keyboard will appear.

Children
Related