Color Footprint not available at personality editor

Hello ETC Community, 

while using the latest software of the personality editor I wanted to create a fixture which doesn't exist yet. While creating this in the editor I need to decide for a color footprint to use the color picker correctly. But unfortunately, there is no color footprint available which matches with my fixture (RGBWLA). 

How can I create an own color footprint to be able to use the color picker and the gel picker of the CS40AV? 

Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance!

Anke 

Parents
  • Hi Anke,

currently it is not possible to create a custom color mixing system for ColorSource, unfortunately. This is something that is being worked on..

A workaround for now could be using a RGBAW system and assign another parameter for L or use RGBAW+UV and use the UV for L.

If you would like to request this specific fixture and it's color system for future versions you can also send an email to ColorSource@etcconnetc.com. Please include the name, manual and desired dmx mode.

Sorry for the inconvenience !
    Grüße aus Holzkirchen,
  • Hi Anke,

currently it is not possible to create a custom color mixing system for ColorSource, unfortunately. This is something that is being worked on..

A workaround for now could be using a RGBAW system and assign another parameter for L or use RGBAW+UV and use the UV for L.

If you would like to request this specific fixture and it's color system for future versions you can also send an email to ColorSource@etcconnetc.com. Please include the name, manual and desired dmx mode.

Sorry for the inconvenience !
    Grüße aus Holzkirchen,
Children
Related