Faders stopped working

I have a light desk Colorsource 40. Suddenly all the physical faders stopped working. I can still select a button and use the fader on the screen but the physical ones don’t work anymore. The problem is in channel mode and in playback mode. 
Is there something i can try before sending it back for repair? It’s very urgent. We are a new theater and we open in 3 weeks. 
Parents
  • Hello Patrick, for urgent issues, please always contact Technical Service in your region directly as Ueli suggests.

It would also be good if you check the levels of the four faders above the screen.  There is usally a "Playbacks Master" which would suppress the levels from those faders.  Those should all be pushed to the top.

• Hello Patrick, for urgent issues, please always contact Technical Service in your region directly as Ueli suggests.

It would also be good if you check the levels of the four faders above the screen.  There is usally a "Playbacks Master" which would suppress the levels from those faders.  Those should all be pushed to the top.

Children
No Data
Related