New versions in progress ?

Hello,
Is there no more new version going after the 2.5 ?
I do not see any beta version anymore !

Because I just made a show with version 2.5. There are still some blocking points.
- The effects (including colors) work poorly, often it is necessary to restart the console to achieve our goals.
- when you want to immobilize a projector by switching from one cue to the next, just select it: it's good. Except it works for intensity and color, but NOT for position and zoom.
- we are still waiting for a version of Personnality editor, since the current one has problems of color rendering (projector and selection button)

- when replacing a device with another device in the patch. Would there be a way to reset channels other than (pan tilt, color, zoom) in all CUEs?

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi,

There are certainly new versions coming up. We are almost ready with v2.6 for beta test. However, I am not sure all of your issues and requests are covered if we don't know about them since before or are able to reproduce. Trying to clarify some of the things you mention: 

- Effects poorly working: Can you give us more information about this?

- Block position and zoom: This is currently not planned.

- Personality editor: Is this really about the personality editor? This is about the selection button going black, right? This should be fixed in v2.6.

- Replacing device: This is currently not planned.

Regards,

Anders

• - Effects poorly working : is the problem we speak about just before. Effects can not be modified without to break it.

-Personality editor: Is this really about the personality editor?  YES, you explain us, that all device made with this edition of PE, have problems with selection button color, AND color mixing.

With these devices, when I choose a Blue color, with the pad window, there is always red into it. It is not possible to make a true blue without to use the direct emitter colors.

I look forward to version 2.6, hoping that it will resolve some of these concerns.

• You mention various problems with editing and re-recording: Are you using "Update Live Cue" to re-record in this case? Or are you using some other method for editing?

Reply Children
Related