Lots of Problems in 2.5

Working on a Colorsource 40, I updated to 2.5 recently.  I rebuilt my show file from scratch, which was no small project.  I'm having the following issues:

* trying to apply intensity effects is screwy, and doesn't always work.  It seems that if I have custom colors selected from the emitter color selector page, the effects don't work.  If I select one of the stock color chips, they do.  Though not always.  If I have an intensity effect running and I change colors, the intensity effect freezes. Etcetera.

* Trouble applying effects in sequences.  I have been able to apply an intensity effect to the first step of a sequence, but am unable to apply it to any subsequent steps.  (In fact I was able to apply an effect to a later step in a sequence once.. But have been unable to do it again, despite trying several different ways of duplicating my process.   Very frustrating.)  I shouldn't have to spend hours of my time trying to make the console do what the manual says it does.

* "Copy Step" in the sequence editor makes the console crash and reboot, consistently.

* I cannot create color chips.  I dial up a custom color, select "Record Chip", select a chip, and nothing happens.  Nothing.  The "cancel" button is the only option.

I'd appreciate a prompt response from ETC on this, these aren't small issues with the current firmware. It all seems very "beta" release to me.  I'm currently wishing I hadn't updated, as is the manager at the theater where the console is installed.

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related