Chase, override speed

I tried the video toy, though it has some speed control doesn't have a steady on/off chase. 

How can I control the speed of the sequence while it is activated. Is there a way to add a speed control to a fader that would allow control to the existing chase to speed up, or slow down?

example, use four dimmers, chase 1, 2, 3, 4, store into a playback. Activate chase play back, the sequence is running, now the music is picking up speed, and the chase needs to increase speed too. Is this possible?

Parents
  • Not quite what you are looking for but I have requested that there could be a mode where the slider has control of not the intensity of the fixtures involved but the progression of the sequence. In other words as you move the slider from end stop to end stop the sequence plays out at the speed you are moving the slider. It would be like a manual cross fade but rather than progressing from one state to another directly it would pass through the steps of the sequence like waypoints on a journey. These could be quite literally waypoints if you wanted to ‘followspot’ a performer taking a pre-determined path on stage illuminated by moving lights.

Another application - LED battens mimicking sound desk bar displays - the playback is loaded with a chase sequence and controlled by Sound to Light. 

• Not quite what you are looking for but I have requested that there could be a mode where the slider has control of not the intensity of the fixtures involved but the progression of the sequence. In other words as you move the slider from end stop to end stop the sequence plays out at the speed you are moving the slider. It would be like a manual cross fade but rather than progressing from one state to another directly it would pass through the steps of the sequence like waypoints on a journey. These could be quite literally waypoints if you wanted to ‘followspot’ a performer taking a pre-determined path on stage illuminated by moving lights.

Another application - LED battens mimicking sound desk bar displays - the playback is loaded with a chase sequence and controlled by Sound to Light. 

Children
No Data
Related