Transition between CUE's

Hi all,

I am confused about the transition times between cue's. I am pretty new to the colorsource so excuse me for asking ;)

When I have two CUE's 

1.0 - First cue - in 4 sec. / out 4 sec.

2.0 - Second cue - in 30 sec. / out 4 sec.

and I do the transition I see that it takes 30 seconds before the fixture in the first cue is finished.

In practice I see a lot of "strange" things going on with transitions between cue's but this is the first thing I try to understand ;)

Bob

Parents
  • All the cue times start when you press "GO".

• In: Time taken for lights fading UP (Increase in Intensity) to complete the Intensity fade up
      also the time taken for Pan & Tilt (and other LTP parameters) to complete their move.
    • Out: Time taken for lights fading DOWN (decrease in Intensity) to complete the Intensity fade down

So when you press GO to start fading into Cue 2.0:

• Lights Increasing in Intensity take 30 seconds to rise to the intensity recorded in Cue 2
    • Lights going DOWN in Intensity take 4 seconds to go down or out

The cuelist also loops, so hitting GO when in Cue 2.0 will fade into Cue 1.0, this time using In: 4 Out: 4

All Color Mixing follows a "Gel Fade" path, similar to what would happen if you were fading between separate lights in the colors.

There's more information in the Help - see online or in the console/simulator.

• Hi Richard,

Now it makes sence to me ;) Thanks for explaining! I was not aware that the OUT time is refering to the previous CUE. 

Kind Regards,

Bob

Reply Children
No Data
Related