Lights that "blink"

Using a ColorSource 40av on version 3.1.1.16; Fixtures: Elation WW Profile HP, & KL Panel. I am having issues with the console "blinking" the lights when up for long conferences. It has now happened multiple times. The lights go completely black, then restore to the programmed values. The issue doesn't seem to be constant (the "blink" happens randomly), effected by power (has happened in multiple venues on different power sources), or data (direct data stream ex. 1 universe per fixture, splitter with multiple fixtures, multiple universes w/ multiple fixtures). I don't recall this issue before the console was updated. My next option to confirm that this issue is in the console, is to take it back a firmware version (as I don't recall what version it was updated from). 

Anyone else? Any suggestions?

• If you can export log files shortly after it has occurred then we can see if the console changed its output in any way.

Setup > Files > Advanced > Export Logs to USB

In general, if something strange happens, export log files as soon afterwards as you can and let ETC know roughly when the weird thing happened - eg "channel 10 blinked roughly 2 minutes before saving these logs"
    - The console clears the log at boot and slowly deletes old events from the logs, so it's best if you can export log files immediately afterwards to be sure that the strange event is captured.

It does sound like the fixtures may be overheating, shutting down for a moment to cool and then starting up again.
    A lot of the cheaper fixtures aren't rated for 100% duty, and expect to be turned off after a couple of hours use.
    Perhaps they need their heatsinks and fans cleaning? Dust and debris will of course build up over time.

Related