Having a CS 20 problem.

Having CS 20. There is manually one channel at 50%. When the next cue, where that same channel is programmed, is ready on stage and i slide that channel down to zero, that channel in the cue also dims down. I need some help here.

Parents
  • You can clear the manual channel level and allow the level saved in the cue to take over by pressing Clear->Channels.

I've thought about this bit recently since I was in a situation where I had multiple channels set manually and only wanted to clear one of them. If I were using EOS, I'd use Sneak. It sounds like having something like Clear->Selected Channels would be a good feature to allow sneaking a subset of manually set channels out.

• You can clear the manual channel level and allow the level saved in the cue to take over by pressing Clear->Channels.

I've thought about this bit recently since I was in a situation where I had multiple channels set manually and only wanted to clear one of them. If I were using EOS, I'd use Sneak. It sounds like having something like Clear->Selected Channels would be a good feature to allow sneaking a subset of manually set channels out.

Children
No Data
Related