visualizer software that works with ColorSource 20 offline editor?

I'm sure this has been asked before, but is there a popular visualizer software that can work with the Colorsource 20 offline editor to see the programming in action?

Parents
  • I would recommend Capture 2022: https://www.capture.se/

The ColorSource AV offline editor outputs E1.31 sACN to any visualizer supporting the "Preview for visualization" mode.

- If your real console is a standard ColorSource 20 or 40, simply use the same size of ColorSource AV offline editor, make sure you patch everything to universe 1 and ignore the audio and visual features. Your show will then load perfectly onto your ColorSource console.

Capture 2022 calls these "Blind levels".

In "Automatic" mode (default) Capture prefers to listen to a 'real' console, so will use the output of the offline editor if there are no 'real' consoles transmitting the same sACN universe.

If you do have a real console on the same network, set "Blind levels" to "Only" to ignore any 'real' consoles, or to "Never" to ignore offline editors.

I believe that the majority of popular visualization software is similar. It may be called "Blind" or "Preview" mode.

• I would recommend Capture 2022: https://www.capture.se/

The ColorSource AV offline editor outputs E1.31 sACN to any visualizer supporting the "Preview for visualization" mode.

- If your real console is a standard ColorSource 20 or 40, simply use the same size of ColorSource AV offline editor, make sure you patch everything to universe 1 and ignore the audio and visual features. Your show will then load perfectly onto your ColorSource console.

Capture 2022 calls these "Blind levels".

In "Automatic" mode (default) Capture prefers to listen to a 'real' console, so will use the output of the offline editor if there are no 'real' consoles transmitting the same sACN universe.

If you do have a real console on the same network, set "Blind levels" to "Only" to ignore any 'real' consoles, or to "Never" to ignore offline editors.

I believe that the majority of popular visualization software is similar. It may be called "Blind" or "Preview" mode.

Children
No Data
Related