Intensity Effects and Live color mixing

Is it possible to save an intensity effect to a playback memory but not save the color information for an LED fixture, so that you can mix colors on the fly (like using other memories on faders that have the RGB values)?

Parents
  • Yes, when recording press the "Include Options" button and unselect Intensity/Color.

This will exclude the Intensity/Color mixing, but will still record the running intensity Effects.

Note that when you do this, the Intensity effect won't be visible on stage until the light is given a mixed color from another Playback/Cue - black is off!

• Update: after finally getting to the theater to try this, does not work for my needs.

1) bringing the playback fader up adds the effect onto the stage, but doesn’t automatically remove the effect from the stage when brought back out.

2) the effect is not applied to the fixtures until I select all the ones I want to use, not good for on the fly effect mixing.

3) I have my colors on other playbacks; they do not get the effect applied to the channels in the playback when the effect is brought up (either before or after the color playbacks)

• Update: after finally getting to the theater to try this, does not work for my needs.

1) bringing the playback fader up adds the effect onto the stage, but doesn’t automatically remove the effect from the stage when brought back out.

2) the effect is not applied to the fixtures until I select all the ones I want to use, not good for on the fly effect mixing.

3) I have my colors on other playbacks; they do not get the effect applied to the channels in the playback when the effect is brought up (either before or after the color playbacks)

Children
No Data
Related