Colorsource AV on Pc emulation, cannot change IP

I'm trying to setup a system to pre-program shows on my comp for the colorsource20. I downloaded the pc emulation and using the AV version I can access the network tab, but am not able to select the IP and change it. the default address 127.0.0.1 isn't showing up in capture. my understanding is that (127) denotes a loopback and should be accessible by a visualizer. my next route is to setup a manual loopback and to do that I need to change the address of the output which I cannot seem to do.

This is quite weird as the screenshots I've found as well as the help button images do not match what I'm seeing. there is no "Auto" button to disable the default and allow me to change the IP. 

• Use sACN (the default).
    Capture (and other visualisers) receives this by default.

Art-Net (Art-DMX) is not supported in the offline editor for output to a visualisers due to some limitations of the protocol.
    It's shown to allow you to configure the universes offline before saving to USB and loading on the console, but will not output.

That said, it doesn't say this in the offline editor Network config page and we should definitely make that clear.

Related