Personality Editor Help - Version 3.2.0.8

I am still grappling with patching a Chauvet 4BAR LT USB in 15 channel mode to our ColorSource 40AV console.  I've been in communication with both ETC and Chauvet support and, while the conversations have been nice, I still have not achieved my goal of patching the 15 channel mode so that I can have colormix control over each of the four pods.  The unit works fine using a Generic LED RGB 8bit personality in the Standard Library but that does not allow for colormixing of each pod indepentently.  At this point, it looks like I'm pretty much on my own using the Personality Editor.  (I submitted a request today for a personality file creation from ETC via their vendor.  Given the ETA the date that I receive a personality file will be beyond the beginning our show.

Using the Personality Editor I have created several personalities for the 4BAR LT USB fixture, including a 3 channel mode file.  When I load the files into the Colorsource 40 console I cannot get them to function at all!  Dead fixture!  I've gone over and over the documentation and all seems well with the file creation.  They just don't work.  (Which is why I created a 3 channel mode since I know that the included generic files in the standard library work.)

I'm hoping that someone on here who has used the Personality Editor successfully can point me in the right direction.  In my mind, this should be simple DMX and channel addressing, not rocket science.  But I sure seem to be missing something.  

Any ideas?

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related