few things

Hi all

We've got a Congo Sr. and some Congo Jr and I already install the Cobalt software on all the consoles, but I've got some questions for now.

Is it possible to have a Keyboard, like Congo have, and the Help in Português (Portugal)?? The keyboard is more important for us than the Help cause we've got some characters that we need to write well, mainly on the Text of the Sequence.

Where, or how, we can see on the main monitor those new soft keys with Times and other things that I can't remember now??? I put the resolution of all monitors at 1280x1024 but I can't see nothing more than I used to see before.

Last week I brought my laptop with Windows XP and I notice that to have connection between a Congo Jr and the laptop I've got to first use the Congo software and after that change to Cobalt. Is this normal??

Like Anne S. said the colors of the Alert Time are essential for us and is one thing that we miss.

Is it possible in future that we can change the tab background color??? It's different now but to dark for us that are used to Congo colors.

For now it's enough. Next week I'll start to program a show and at that time more questions will appear.

Pedro Alves

P.S.: Until when you predict that the harware of Congo Sr. can handle the Cobalt Software???

[edited by: Pedro Alves at 12:27 (GMT -6) on Mon, Feb 3 2014]
Related