"0" level in LED colors causing issues

Can you please remind me of how to clear a cell in spreadsheet editing so I no longer have levels of "0" in my LED colors?  It's cancelling out color info in another preset on another fader and I want to mix them...  Or is it a setting on the master?

Thanks

Ethan

Parents
  • Hi again -

If you don't want to delete actual values from the preset, but don't want the color information to cause problems on masters, you could also place a mask on the master itself. This would keep certain parts of your preset from playing back on that master. 

The clearest way to see what you're doing is to open the master page editor and scroll all the way over to the right to the MASK column and press MODIFY ( or ENTER on a PC). This will open the mask editor for that master and a check mark by the parameter name indicates that that parameter is allowed to play back. Go to the parameters you wish to mask and press MODIFY/Enter on the check mark cell to turn that parameter off. Repeat to turn that parameter back on. You may need to reload the master page to have the new masking take effect.

Hope this helps.

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi again -

If you don't want to delete actual values from the preset, but don't want the color information to cause problems on masters, you could also place a mask on the master itself. This would keep certain parts of your preset from playing back on that master. 

The clearest way to see what you're doing is to open the master page editor and scroll all the way over to the right to the MASK column and press MODIFY ( or ENTER on a PC). This will open the mask editor for that master and a check mark by the parameter name indicates that that parameter is allowed to play back. Go to the parameters you wish to mask and press MODIFY/Enter on the check mark cell to turn that parameter off. Repeat to turn that parameter back on. You may need to reload the master page to have the new masking take effect.

Hope this helps.

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
Related