Cobalt modest suggestions.

Hello. I have 3 ETC consoles - Congo Jr, and two basic Congo, and for four years of work, I have collected plenty of suggestions. Hope of you made one of this in next release.

I don't know email adress of coders and designers of Cobald, so I'm just create this topic to suggest my useful Ideas, and maybe someone agreed with me.

- Please, make mouse scroll wheel working anywhere where it possible. I mean pull down menu in fixture templates import, groups and presets list, parameters in column, e.t.c. It will be awesome.

- Can you make possibility to drag'n'drop palettes in organizer between two shows for FCB palettes of similar type fixtures?

- Maybe it exist in console, but I dont know how to set default time for each FCB palette. Sometime I forget press [#number->[palette #num button] and having frustruation :)

- It makes sense to make possibility to change background color for color palettes in direct select dock.

- Drawing gobos by hand for beam palettes in direct select dock. (not important, but I would like to)

- MIDI learn function for PC version.

Also, I can't find how to change master modes (double masters) without [master mode] button on Congo face panel.

Thanx. :)

[edited by: xcyber at 11:10 AM (GMT -6) on Sun, Feb 23 2014]
Related