Cobalt software crash

Hi there,

My name is Jeremy, I'm a lighting operator at a theatre in Monaco. We recently updated our Congo to the Cobalt software. Since we updated the software we've had a couple like bugs with the cobalt. One recurring problem we've been getting is when we want to record a preset on to a fader the software freezes and the only way out of this is by moving the mouse over the browser and opening the tab. Sounds strange i know but that's the only solution to this little problem. Another problem we've had just had recently was towards the end of a show. I was sitting at my console waiting for my last 2 cues when all of a sudden the hourglass appears on one of my monitors. At this point I hadn't touched the console in about 5 minutes. I waited about 2 minutes to see if it was going to load something or maybe was making an automatic save but no my whole console was frozen. The only thing I could do was move my mouse curser but without being able to open or close any windows. Even my grandmaster wasn't working. Not sure if i'm the only one to report a problem like this but I have to admit i'm thinking about going back to the Congo software. 

Thank you for you time.

Jeremy

Related