Two new problems and an old one with Cobalt on Congo Jr,

I recently upgraded my Congo Jr to Cobalt and have found a couple issues. I am using Cobalt 7.0.1

My Android RFR app keeps disconnecting from the console about every 5-15 minutes. All of the lights i am controlling from the console go out. This is new to me as it had never disconnected from Congo. I am running aRFR ver 1.0.2.9.19. My wifi connection is staying steady without issue. It will reconnect right away when I try again.

I am getting the occasional Windows XP error that I am out of virtual memory. The console will continue on but will crash with too much more manipulation. I have been closing the dialog box and rebooting. What can I do to increase the virtual memory?

My auto save on Record is not doing so. The last Congo version I used did not save on record either. Only when I manually save will a file be created. This feature worked for me a couple versions ago and I was hoping it would get better with cobalt. Maybe its another setting that is conflicting?

Thanks

Parents
  • Android RFR: I haven't heard about any problems with this but will investigate.

Virtual memory error: We have investigated and fixed a few memory leaks in v7.0.1. It sounds like this might be what you are seeing.

We are currently testing v7.0.2 for a release soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• I am still having Virtual Memory problems running Cobalt 7.0.1 on a Congo Jr despite deleting all the show files except the present one. It gives me the same error each time saying it is running low on virtual memory then shuts down a minute later. It does so frequently when the console is not being used which results in people calling me and me walking people through the steps to reboot and load the show. Not too much fun.

Is there anything else I can do other than go back to Congo? How is 7.0.2 coming along?

• I am still having Virtual Memory problems running Cobalt 7.0.1 on a Congo Jr despite deleting all the show files except the present one. It gives me the same error each time saying it is running low on virtual memory then shuts down a minute later. It does so frequently when the console is not being used which results in people calling me and me walking people through the steps to reboot and load the show. Not too much fun.

Is there anything else I can do other than go back to Congo? How is 7.0.2 coming along?

Children
Related