ETC Cobalt Offline Editor output Lags/Delay

Hello,

I tried to use congo offline editor on my laptop thru the ArtNet, and have lags and delay in output signal. What is it? What I need to do to work standalone from laptop without delay in main out? I have ETC 4-ports gateway and have similar problem with it.

Thanx

Parents
  • Hi - 

The output in Offline software is allowed for connection to a visualizer only and it contains lags/delays by design. If you need "real" output from the system, you will need to purchase the Cobalt Nomad kit from your local ETC dealer. This USB dongle will enable two universes of full-speed output to your gateway. You can also upgrade the dongle for an additional two universes of output (up to a total of 4) if needed.

You can find more information about Cobalt Nomad here.

Thanks much -

Sarah

• Hi - 

The output in Offline software is allowed for connection to a visualizer only and it contains lags/delays by design. If you need "real" output from the system, you will need to purchase the Cobalt Nomad kit from your local ETC dealer. This USB dongle will enable two universes of full-speed output to your gateway. You can also upgrade the dongle for an additional two universes of output (up to a total of 4) if needed.

You can find more information about Cobalt Nomad here.

Thanks much -

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related