Align Function

Hi All,

I'm using both a Congo senior and Jr running Cobalt. I was adding extra movers to an existing show and trying to use the align function to copy color data to the new fixtures to update palettes. The align function works fine when the color to be copied is set using the parameter wheels, but when selecting previously used palettes and then trying to align the fixtures to the color from a palette they just go to open white. I presume this is because it is trying to align to some kind of palette snapshot data rather than the raw DMX information. Is this correct? Is there a quicker way to get around this rather than having to manually set all the fixtures to the correct color before updating the palettes? Is this something that could be implemented in a future update?

Cheers,

Olly.

• Hi Olly -

You are correct, this is exactly what's happening. At the moment there isn't a faster way to do what you want - I'm assuming that the new fixtures are not the same type as the older ones, correct? I would suggest stepping through the color palettes and adding the new fixtures in "By Device Type", then doing the align to get the presets looking the way you want.

Thanks much -

Sarah

Related