Cobalt Nomad on MAC gettin online a Net3 ACN Gateway?

Hi all,

i just became my new universal dongle for Nomad, and it works fine on a mac as backup server and client for my Congojr console.

If i unconnect my console, and start Nomad as a Server itself on the Mac, it seems that the Net3 Gateway no longer appears in my Net3/ACN Configuration.

How can i get the Outport Gate online without the Use of GCE (which is not runnin on a Mac of course)?

im just runnin a normal Network with a Netgear Switch GS108P, WIFI disabled, and a network with a manual IP-Adress..

WIll there be a solution for that in the future..

In the next Step i will try some lamps, maybe its already working witout showing?

Thanks Hannes

Parents
  • The "online" status only refers to ACN/RDM input, and at present Mac Cobalt only fully supports sACN output to Gateways.

This means that Gateways won't show as "online" in Mac Cobalt 7.1, they will however "just work".

When connecting as Client the Mac Cobalt shows what the Server is seeing.

• Yes, I just did not have the time to checkit with a real light on, but it is like you say, everything is "just working", like you are used to with a Mac, and right when used as backup/client the Netgate is shown.. But maybe someday you dont need a console/ or pc with GCE/NetConcert to make changes on the gateway.. Maybe a network tool for the MAC would be great... Greetings
  • Yes, I just did not have the time to checkit with a real light on, but it is like you say, everything is "just working", like you are used to with a Mac, and right when used as backup/client the Netgate is shown.. But maybe someday you dont need a console/ or pc with GCE/NetConcert to make changes on the gateway.. Maybe a network tool for the MAC would be great... Greetings
Children
No Data
Related