Channel Layout, not always visible in Live TAB

When i make a layout on the console (Congo Jr.) and then i open the file on my laptop in the offline editor, I can not see my channel layout in the Live tab. Also not if i prepaire my show on my laptop and then open it on the console. What is going wrong??
Phantoon of Scala - Belgium

Parents
  • The Live tab has several formats, sounds like it's just opening on the default layout with Live in the All Channels format.

Press F4 ( [Format] ) to cycle through the different formats for the Live view.

To jump straight to your layout, type its number on numeric keypad then hit F4 (# [Format])

- You can change the format of all channel views, so you can also see your layout in the Presets list etc if you want.

• The Live tab has several formats, sounds like it's just opening on the default layout with Live in the All Channels format.

Press F4 ( [Format] ) to cycle through the different formats for the Live view.

To jump straight to your layout, type its number on numeric keypad then hit F4 (# [Format])

- You can change the format of all channel views, so you can also see your layout in the Presets list etc if you want.

Children
Related