Does anybody can tell me how to patch a "compound device"?

I have found examples for a multicell device but no compound device.

I didn´t found any syntax for patching a compound or multicell device in the manual or helpsystem.

phoenix

Parents
  • What type of fixture are you trying to patch? For patching multicell fixtures, you go to the import template wizard and open up the tree under the fixture. Select which fixture template you want and import it. It will add the number of templates needed to control the different parts of the fixture. For example, a MAC Aura extended mode will add two templates. One has the beam color and P/T, the other controls the Aura color effect. The sub-part fixture will be patched as a {ch#}.1 I hope this helps. John
  • What type of fixture are you trying to patch? For patching multicell fixtures, you go to the import template wizard and open up the tree under the fixture. Select which fixture template you want and import it. It will add the number of templates needed to control the different parts of the fixture. For example, a MAC Aura extended mode will add two templates. One has the beam color and P/T, the other controls the Aura color effect. The sub-part fixture will be patched as a {ch#}.1 I hope this helps. John
Children
Related