Editing Congo show files on Congo Sr. with Cobalt 7.1.1

Is it possible to edit an existing Congo show file so as to rearrange the channel numbers in all the cues - i.e. to globally replace a group of channel numbers with another?  Can this be done in the offline software?

Parents
  • The offline works like the server version. You can open Congo Show file with Cobalt but when you save from Cobalt, you save only in Cobalt format. I know you will hace some problems with your effects form Cobalt to Congo, presets an sequence work. You can edit your congo Show file with Congo Software with restart your Congo and Hold F1 to start in Congo Software then back to Cobalt software with restart and Hold F2.
  • The offline works like the server version. You can open Congo Show file with Cobalt but when you save from Cobalt, you save only in Cobalt format. I know you will hace some problems with your effects form Cobalt to Congo, presets an sequence work. You can edit your congo Show file with Congo Software with restart your Congo and Hold F1 to start in Congo Software then back to Cobalt software with restart and Hold F2.
Children
No Data
Related