Cobalt vs WYSIWYG

HI

I try to connect a Congo Jr., with Cobalt software, to a WIN XP laptop but until now I din´t succed. With the same console , if I use the Congo software I manage to work with console and see on the laptop what I'm doing, but if I use the Cobalt software there is no connection between Congo and laptop. I use the PING and both laptop and console recognize and say everything it's ok, but no connection appear when I use the Live Tab on the WYSIWYG.

What I have to do to solve this little problem with Cobalt software???

Thanks

Pedro Alves

Parents
  • I have done a post about this question WYG a,d Cobalt or Eos. With R34 you can now use the sACN protocole, for old wysiwyg, use artnet from Cobalt, don't forget the first univers is number 0 in artnet) and use the artnet connectivity program of wyg to choose the right IP address then everything works ! be careful with firewall and windows protections.
  • I have done a post about this question WYG a,d Cobalt or Eos. With R34 you can now use the sACN protocole, for old wysiwyg, use artnet from Cobalt, don't forget the first univers is number 0 in artnet) and use the artnet connectivity program of wyg to choose the right IP address then everything works ! be careful with firewall and windows protections.
Children
No Data
Related