Dual Monitors on Congo Kid

Hi all,

Very basic question here that I can't seem to find the answer to...  I have two monitors hooked up to my Congo Kid, both through the DVI Ports on the console.  How do I get the console to utilize both screens?  I've already enabled the monitors on the settings screen and the console status bars appear on both monitors once the Cobalt server is started, but I can only get various screens (Live, etc.) to appear on the primary display.  The secondary display is just blue, minus the status bar at the top and bottom...  What do I need to enable to get both displays working?  Any input would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

-Jeff

Parents
  • If you have multiple tabs coming up on the primary screen, focus whichever tab(s) you want displayed on the second screen, hold down the tab button and press the right or left arrow key. This will move the selected tab to the second screen.

You can also set various screen layouts as you choose for quick switching or different user preferences by recording them to screen direct selects just like palettes. Press direct select "type" and choose "screen". If it's not listed in the first nine choices, press the "more" button and you'll go to a second page.

• If you have multiple tabs coming up on the primary screen, focus whichever tab(s) you want displayed on the second screen, hold down the tab button and press the right or left arrow key. This will move the selected tab to the second screen.

You can also set various screen layouts as you choose for quick switching or different user preferences by recording them to screen direct selects just like palettes. Press direct select "type" and choose "screen". If it's not listed in the first nine choices, press the "more" button and you'll go to a second page.

Children
Related