Congo Jr with 6.4.1 or 7.2.0 didn't want to work with Universal Fader Wing

Good day!

Since 2010, we have two Congo Jr console (one with a Universal Fader Wing 2x20, the second without wing, used as reserve) and one Congo
(Russian Federation, Penza Drama Theatre).
This is a convenient and reliable devices, we are very happy with them.
First, on consoles was installed software Congo v.5.5.1. In 2013, one Congo Jr (with UFW) and Congo installed software Congo v.6.4.1.
After that Congo work normally, but in Congo Jr with UFW sometimes is "lockup".

Fault description:
sometimes the wing is completely turned off; UFW displays is blank, but the backlight works; not working the UFW faders and buttons;
in the device list (the program "Checks the front panel") is no UFW!
This happens randomly, not related to the work on the console or a UFW (sometimes it happens during work, the masters, and sometimes even if the operator on the console does not work).
Sometimes the fault occurs when you navigate to system settings: start the program "Check the front panel" UFW stops working.

We went to local dealer (Imlight Co., Kirov). We were advised upgrade firmware UFW up to v.2.0. The problem persists!
I tried to enable UFW via USB cable with external power supply - the problem persists.
Carefully checked all connections, tried to connect UFW to console left or right - the problem persists.

Congo Jr ser. # 402000934
UFW ser. # 403000677
Software Congo v.6.4.1 or Cobalt v.7.2.0.
Firmware versions:
Congo Jr Facepanel - 2.0
UFW Facepanel - 1.8

Then I connect up the UFW to the second console - with Congo v.5.5.1. Again all worked normally!
So we worked for three years. In 2016, I decided to update the software up to Cobalt 7.2.1. At first I decided to check on one console.
Without UFW the console works normally. After connecting the UFW, again there is still the problem.

I'm sure, hardware of the consoles works normally. The problem, apparently, in conflict the software.
But, as I understood from replies on the forum, facepanel firmware version for Congo Jr on the work of the panel is not affected, and differs only in the picture on the screen of the remote?
According to reports on the forum it is clear that similar problems sometimes arise for different users.
I read several times user manual, service manual and software manuals, replies on this forum, but until I could solve this problem.

Please advise what to do. We can work under v Congo.5, but I want to use the new features of Cobalt - we love the new design of the program and ease of management.

Related