Ableton to Congo JR Direct MIDI

Hello, I'm currently running Cobalt 7.2 on a Congo Jr and I am having the hardest time trying to figure out how to get my MIDI signal to communicate with my console. I am trying to push a signal for "GO" from Ableton thru Bome to the Congo bu

**Moderator Note: The thread title and contents have been swapped.**

Parents
  • hello Frankie. On my screen it looks like you have written the question in the subject box and it doesn't show it all . Maybe copy it into the text box . It's only showing me whats below:

Not Answered

Hello, I'm currently running Cobalt 7.2 on a Congo Jr and I am having the hardest time trying to figure out how to get my MIDI signal to communicate with my console. I am trying to push a signal for "GO" from Ableton thru Bome to the Congo bu
  • hello Frankie. On my screen it looks like you have written the question in the subject box and it doesn't show it all . Maybe copy it into the text box . It's only showing me whats below:

Not Answered

Children
No Data
Related