Cobalt 20 and Congo Sr

I'm fascinated by the Cobalt 20 but it may be just a little out of my price range especially compared to other comparable consoles. I've heard a lot of people using the Congo Sr console with Cobalt software. How does this compare to Cobalt hardware

Parents
  • The Cobalt software does work with the Congo Sr., but that console has been discontinued. The Congo Jr. and Congo Kid continue in production and they also run the Cobalt software.

You might take a look at the Cobalt 10 as an alternative. It has smaller touch screens and fewer moving faders, so the cost will be lower than the Cobalt 20. The Cobalt software is optimized for touch, so you'll find it more convenient to use on Cobalt hardware, than on Congo hardware.
  • The Cobalt software does work with the Congo Sr., but that console has been discontinued. The Congo Jr. and Congo Kid continue in production and they also run the Cobalt software.

You might take a look at the Cobalt 10 as an alternative. It has smaller touch screens and fewer moving faders, so the cost will be lower than the Cobalt 20. The Cobalt software is optimized for touch, so you'll find it more convenient to use on Cobalt hardware, than on Congo hardware.
Children
No Data
Related