Run Dynamic effect only 1 time

Hello from Portugal,

Can you please tell, how can i run an effect only 1 time?

For example, i wan't that some of my moving heads, perform a Flyin/flyout only 1 time on a specific STEP of a music programed with timecode.

Thanks in advance.

Rui Jácome

Parents
  • Hi!

Tks for all the help..

Can please someone guide me thru the Steps that i need to add to perform a flyin ?!

The Step 1 should be intensity at 100%! What about the others ? The cobalt manual is not very specific on this part of the effects, and the video tutorials, one shows how to create steps for color change!

Tks in advance!
  • If you look in the Demo Concert file built into the desk, there is an example of a fly in effect. It is a Content Effect, Series 4. (remember these demo show files have visualizers so you can see what you are learning)

You can put more than one thing on a step. On a flyin you usually want to have intensity and a Focus Palette on each step. (on focused on the stage, off focused at the sky. etc.)
  • If you look in the Demo Concert file built into the desk, there is an example of a fly in effect. It is a Content Effect, Series 4. (remember these demo show files have visualizers so you can see what you are learning)

You can put more than one thing on a step. On a flyin you usually want to have intensity and a Focus Palette on each step. (on focused on the stage, off focused at the sky. etc.)
Children
Related