More master range questions

Hello!

I had this question before, but still no answer: Is there a way to change the range on the Nomad wing so that it's M41-M60? Now it's M1-M20 and copying what's on my JR's masters but I would like to have other content on the backup, like a A/B playback, other groups and so on without taking up that space on the JR.

Link: https://community.etcconnect.com/control_consoles/f/cobalt-family/25335/master-range-on-backup

But I have another one also having to do with master ranges, but on the big JR Master wing.

If you gave the Master View up on a screen and zoom so that you have 2 rows with 20 masters/row you can almost fit them to the masters on the wing. But there is one problem. The ranges on the display is 1-20 in top row and 21-40 in bottom row. But the masters on the wing is 21-40 on top row and 1-20 on bottom. So not visually syncing up.

So why do I want the Master View when I have the displays? Preset texts in seq as an example. to see the levels on masters from other desks in session and so on.

So is there a way to change the ranges there to? So it actually start with 1 on top row left. (Like reading text. it have always felt weird for me that it was 21-40 and then 1-20)

Parents
  • Hi Johannes,

Sorry for the missing reply to your range question.

Currently, there is no way to change the range for the 1x20 panel or the big master wing. At one point, we thought that we would be able to sync the hardware configuration with the master view or console mimic but it turned out to be very complicated given all the possible combinations of hardware.

Your request makes sense. I have added it to our list of things to consider for the upcoming releases.

Regards,
    Anders
  • Hi Johannes,

Sorry for the missing reply to your range question.

Currently, there is no way to change the range for the 1x20 panel or the big master wing. At one point, we thought that we would be able to sync the hardware configuration with the master view or console mimic but it turned out to be very complicated given all the possible combinations of hardware.

Your request makes sense. I have added it to our list of things to consider for the upcoming releases.

Regards,
    Anders
Children
No Data
Related