Selecting Masters request

When on the Master view there are times often when you want to just change the selection of Masters.

If you have several masters up and selected  it is quite long winded to  bring  those down and then select the one you want instead and bring it to a level

might it ever be possible when in the master view to be able use something like [rem dim]  [master]

... Or have I forgotten a trick

Parents
  • In the Master View, you can do things like this: 

1 MASTER 80 THRU 0 @LEVEL

Does that solve it?

• And I think if you're in that view (focused on it) and you have masters selected (as noted in your original post), a simple 0 @ LEVEL would take them all down... But you can also do a click or touch and drag to move multiple selected masters in that view as well. Note that if you want to restart a selection of masters in the Master View, you can double click any new master to reset the selection (or use the command syntax as Anders mentions above if the keypad makes you happier.)

• Hello Sarah & Anders , thank you for getting back on this. I think the best explanation of what i was after  is a [REM DIM]  action for Masters. I dont know if  it could be possible to have it act as a rem dim for only the Masters  when youre focused on the view. [rem dim] & [Master] < would that be possible if not ?

The ways you described i do use , It was just a more instant method for isolating one or more ( those selected ) to stay on and lose all the rest.

• Hello Sarah & Anders , thank you for getting back on this. I think the best explanation of what i was after  is a [REM DIM]  action for Masters. I dont know if  it could be possible to have it act as a rem dim for only the Masters  when youre focused on the view. [rem dim] & [Master] < would that be possible if not ?

The ways you described i do use , It was just a more instant method for isolating one or more ( those selected ) to stay on and lose all the rest.

Children
Related