Limiting Intensity Ranges

I have a fixture where intensity and strobe are controlled on the same channel. Intensity is 3% - 52%, strobe 53% - 94%, Open [Full]  at 97%. I don’t care about the strobe feature, on this fixture, but would like to be able to use a master slider to control the intensity from off to full without going through the strobe range. Is there a way to tell Cobalt to skip the range from 53% - 94%? I tried just deleting this range from the intensity parameter, but that did not have the desired effect.

Parents
  • I'd suggest changing the Intensity to be "Strobe", setting Home to be 52% and ticking "Fade With Intensity".

You may need to adjust the Home value slightly to find the exact point where it's at maximum before strobing.

If the fixture isn't at full at 52% then it won't quite get to full, but even then it's probably close enough as makes no difference. A fixture like this won't have very good dimming anyway.

• I'd suggest changing the Intensity to be "Strobe", setting Home to be 52% and ticking "Fade With Intensity".

You may need to adjust the Home value slightly to find the exact point where it's at maximum before strobing.

If the fixture isn't at full at 52% then it won't quite get to full, but even then it's probably close enough as makes no difference. A fixture like this won't have very good dimming anyway.

Children
Related