What can I do if the word "dialog" appears with yellow letters on top of my screen and stays there, with some strange behaviours?

Hi

I am working with congo jr upgraded to win 7 running 8.2.1

I noticed that if I open the Import template wizzard to try to find some fixture, and finally close the tab by pressing the X  (or esc) on the top of "import template wizard" without import anything, that word (dialog with yellow letters) appears on top of my screen and stay there. Since then I have many different behaviours. Example: the wizard menu dont appears by preesing the wizard button, from time to time it works but only if some specific tab is selected, and this is random. That word disappears, and also the behaviours, only by restarting the console.

Note that if opened the import tamplate wizzard, and close without chose some fixture everything is working fine, the problem begins if you select a fixture by clicking it and make it selected with yellow, and finally close the tab without import anything

Other strange behaviours are facepanel freezing for seconds, and delays to my orders even to the GO button.

Is there any workaround to get out from the "dialog" situation without restarting the console?
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related