Request for Undo Button - Pixel Mapping (Image Effects) Improvements

Dear all,

I am working with Congo for the last 3 years and every time I miss the existence of an Undo Function.

It would be great if Congo could have an Undo option.

Also I am using quite enough Image effects and the preview of the layout at the Browser Dock is really small and it depends from the size of the Layout.

It would be great if it was a Preview Tab so that you can zoom in and place it to the second screen. 

Thanks,

Menelaos

Parents
  • Hi Menelaos -

Undo is a very difficult to work into a system like Congo. With the new drag/drop editing in the Organizer tab (new in v6.3) it's pretty easy to bring data back into a show file from a previously saved version of the show. Is there a specific type of edit that you would like to undo?

For your image effects, I would suggest setting up a channel layout that mimics your effect layout (or at least the layout of your rig). This is how I can visualize a running image effect on screen.

I hope this helps -

Thanks!

Sarah

• Hi Menelaos -

Undo is a very difficult to work into a system like Congo. With the new drag/drop editing in the Organizer tab (new in v6.3) it's pretty easy to bring data back into a show file from a previously saved version of the show. Is there a specific type of edit that you would like to undo?

For your image effects, I would suggest setting up a channel layout that mimics your effect layout (or at least the layout of your rig). This is how I can visualize a running image effect on screen.

I hope this helps -

Thanks!

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related