Congo 6.3.0 offline editor numeric keys not functioning

I have just acquired the latest version of Congo OLE (6.3.0.9.0.44).

I cannot get the numeric keys on my laptop (no Num Lock required) to function, only the ones on the Console Mimic.  The Console Mimic only works on the screen in which it is open (I have an extra monitor.).

This causes considerable problems in,say, 'Play Settings', as it is necessary to enter the number (using a mouse on the Console Mimic), open the dialogue box, select the relevant box, press 'Modify / Enter', re-enter a number, re-open the dialogue box, select the relevant box, etc.

Parents
  • Hi there -

Do you mean the number keys above the letter keys on the keyboard, or do you mean an embedded keypad within the letter keys? The number keys 1-0 above the letters are used for master keys on their own, but can be used for number entry when combined with the CTRL key. Have you given this a try?

Which laptop are you using?

Thanks much -

Sarah

• Hi there -

Do you mean the number keys above the letter keys on the keyboard, or do you mean an embedded keypad within the letter keys? The number keys 1-0 above the letters are used for master keys on their own, but can be used for number entry when combined with the CTRL key. Have you given this a try?

Which laptop are you using?

Thanks much -

Sarah

Children
Related