Monitor resolution reverting on reboot after 6.3.0 update

I have 2 identical 17" monitors connected to VGA connections 2 + 3.

We usually run these in 1280x1024 resolution.

After updating to 6.3 (from 6.1) today I can't get display 2 to stay on 1280x1024.  Everytime i change it in the system settings it works fine for that session until you reboot the console.  Once the congo background comes up on startup it seems to be in 1280x1024 but then the main welcome screen loads and it reverts back to 1024x768.  The other monitor (monitor 3) is fine and stays on 1280x1024.

Can someone help?

Parents
  • Hi there -

This is an issue we discovered related to the installer. We can send you a small utility to run on your console to keep your resolutions from being reset, but you'll need to contact our tech support department for that. This utility will be included in the installer for the upcoming v6.3.1, which addresses this and some other small issues found since the release. We hope to have this available soon, but a quick call or email to tech service will get this solved for you sooner.

Where are you located?

For technical support in the Americas, please call 608/831-4116, or toll-free in the U.S. at 800/688-4116.
    For technical support in Europe, please call (+44) 20 8896 1000.
    For technical support in Germany, please call (+49) 8024 4700-0
    For technical support in Asia, please call (+852) 2799 1220.

Thanks much -

Sarah

• Hi Sarah,

I am located in Australia

What is your email contact there I will email you. 

I also have a few other functionality things and possible bugs I would really like to go through with someone.

• Hi -

Please check the inbox on the email address you used to join this forum.

Thanks!

Sarah

Reply Children
No Data
Related