Do you use Display Lists?

Hi all -

I'm very interested to hear from those of you who use the Display List feature on Congo. Could you tell me which list(s) you use and why?

Thanks very much -

Sarah

Parents
  • In general Sarah it's not a regular thing i use, BUT , i definitely use them more on the offline editor as its easier to scroll the display wheel up & down.

Major use of it would be with Playlist for sure when it sits there just in-case and through rehearsals etc

Often temporarily hold parameter keys to run the wheel up and down the range tables - though starting to look across to the direct selects and using those these days

oh and often with effects when trying to call up / find a particular group. Mainly because i like whizzing the wheel about.

Am sure there are a couple of other reasons too but cant recall them yet.

• In general Sarah it's not a regular thing i use, BUT , i definitely use them more on the offline editor as its easier to scroll the display wheel up & down.

Major use of it would be with Playlist for sure when it sits there just in-case and through rehearsals etc

Often temporarily hold parameter keys to run the wheel up and down the range tables - though starting to look across to the direct selects and using those these days

oh and often with effects when trying to call up / find a particular group. Mainly because i like whizzing the wheel about.

Am sure there are a couple of other reasons too but cant recall them yet.

Children
Related